Acne is a common problem amongst teens and young adults. It is also a very persistent problem. Once a person gets acne it is very difficult to treat and cure. Acne can be broadly classified into two types.
1. Teen Acne – Caused due to hormonal changes during puberty
2. Adult Acne – Caused due to hormonal imbalances and lifestyle
Acne intensity varies with weather and is more intense during summers.
There isn’t a silver bullet treatment or remedy for acne in mainstream medicine. Thankfully Acne can be cured or at the least controlled using alternate medicine.
Dr Blossom Kochhar is a world renowned aroma therapist. In this video she shares remedies for treating acne using aromatherapy.
Natural Aromatherapy Home Remedies for Acne By Dr Blossom Kochhar
Aromatherapy helps in treating acne by soothing sebaceous glands. The process is as under.
1. Start by cleansing face twice a day morning and night. One can use cleanser as per one’s skin type. If the be cleanse face once during daytime also. You can try Aromatherapy Neem and Tea Tree face wash. This face wash has Neem essential oil and Tea Tree essential oil as well as beta carotene. Beta carotene is very good for skin. While using this face wash leave it on face for a minute or so. This gives time to essential oils to work their magic.
2. Next step is to use an aromatic skin toner. In this demonstration Dr Blossom Kochhar has used Aromamagic aromatic skin toner which is alcohol free. Toners containing alcohol can dry your pores. This can lead to the skin becoming dry with time.
3. Use Fairy Oil. Fairy Oil is a concentrate of essential oil especially for acne.
4. Finally do not forget to use a sunscreen gel. Use a gel based sunscreen lotion. Cream or lotion based sunscreen can aggravate the problem of acne.
5. Before going to sleep wash your face with Neem and Tea Tree essential oil face cleanser. Using sea weed based face pack also helps to sooth skin.
6. Finally once a week use a calamine face pack. Mix a few drops of aromatic skin toner and tea tree oil to the calamine face pack before using it. Apply it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then apply the sunscreen before stepping out. If you are using the face pack at night then apply the sea weed gel.
Some Do’s and Don’t for Treating Acne
1. Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day
2. Sleep well and keep stress away
3. Exercise regularly preferably in fresh air
4. Avoid spicy food
5. Eat lots of green leafy vegetables
6. Avoid chocolates and sea food
7. Shampoo at least every other day if you have oily scalp
8. Avoid hair falling on your face
Add us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/beautymantraindia
Read our Makeup & Beauty blog at: http://www.beauty-mantra.com
Name Of The Track:Heartwarming
Artist Of The Track:Kevin Macleod
Direct URL Of The Track: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100207
License Terms Link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Terms Of The License Link: CC Attribution 3.0.
Post time: Sep-07-2017