Benefits of Cherry Fruit | Cherries
tips , Health , benefits , benefit , Weight loss , weight loss tips , weight loss tips for women , weight loss tips for losing weight fast , losing weight fast , weight loss journey , weight loss motivation , diet , loss , Cherries , Cherry Fruit , what are the benefits of Cherry Fruit , what are the benefits of Cherry Fruit , what are the benefit of Cherries , benefits of Cherries supplements , benefits of Cherries supplements , benefit of Cherries supplements , benefits from Cherries , benefits from Cherry Fruit , benefit from Cherries , The BEST Cherries , The BEST Cherry Fruit , 10 Health Benefits of Cherries , 10 Health Benefits of Cherry Fruit , Health Benefits of Cherries, Health Benefits of Cherry Fruit , Health Benefit of Cherries , benefits of eating Cherries , benefits of eating Cherry Fruit, benefit of eating Cherries , 10 Benefits of Cherry Fruit, 10 Benefits of Cherry Fruit , benefit of Cherries , benefits of Cherries , benefit of Cherries, benefits of Cherries, benefits Cherries , benefits Cherry Fruit , benefit Cherries
Health Benefits of Eating Cherries
1. Cherries, known as a “super-fruit”, are packed with antioxidants called anthocyanins which aid in the reduction of heart disease and cancer.
2. Cherries are one of the few food sources that contain melatonin, an antioxidant that helps regulate heart rhythms and the body’s sleep cycles.
3. Cherries are an excellent source of beta carotene (vitamin A). In fact they contain 19 times more beta carotene than blueberries and strawberries.
4. Cherries are rich in vitamins C, E, potassium, magnesium, iron, folate and fiber.
5. Cherries are referred to as “brain food”, aiding in brain health and in the prevention of memory loss.
6. Because cherries contain anthocyanins, they can reduce inflammation and symptoms of arthritis and gout.
7. Eating cherries reduces the risk of diabetes.
8. Cherries are a good source of fiber which is important for digestive health.
9. Cherries are a great snack or dessert choice important for weight-maintenance.
10. Because of their powerful anti-inflammatory benefits, cherries are said to reduce pain and joint soreness for runners and athletes after workouts
Post time: Sep-03-2017